Cannon Park Shopping Centre – Customer Service Policy 2015
The Customer Service Policy of Cannon Park Shopping Centre is designed to give a first class service to the Customer, Tenant and Key Stakeholders.
Our customer service policy makes clear the Shopping Centre’s commitment to provide outstanding service for everybody we work with.
Why have a policy? Customers, Tenants and Key Stakeholders that visit or work at Cannon Park Shopping Centre have an expectation of the services we provide. It is important for all to understand what to expect from us in terms of service, so we can measure our performance.
Our Customer Service Charter at Cannon Park Shopping Centre demonstrates the level of service we wish to deliver to our customers. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive, caring and professional service.
You can expect:
- Prompt and courteous service
- Helpful well-trained staff.
- Convenient opening hours
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
- Clear and accurate information regarding all aspects of the Shopping Centre
Help us to help you by:
- Treating other people in the Shopping Centre with respect and courtesy
- Treating the Shopping Centre facilities, equipment and property with due care
- Providing us with feedback on how we may improve our services
- Complying with any directions or instructions given by staff that are fair and reasonable.
Our customer standards. We aim to:
- Provide quality services for everyone who visits the centre.
- Treat customers with respect and always offer a friendly, polite service.
- Welcome and listen to comments, compliments and complaints.
- Return your call within one working day if you have left us a message.
- Ensure a member of the team is available at all times to answer your query face to face.
- Reply emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours
- Respond to complaints within 5 working days.
- Resolve your query at the first point of contact or provide you with the details of who can help, together with timescales.
- Make sure our building and other buildings we use for the provision of our services are accessible
- Provide seating and somewhere to discuss issues with the team in our reception.
- Respect your privacy, offering private areas for discussion if required
- Provide identification on request
- Have well trained and confident staff that have the skills and knowledge to do the job.
What we ask of you:
- Treat all of our staff with courtesy and respect, avoiding unacceptable behaviour.
- Give us the information and documentation we need to help you.
- Help us by telling us when we do not meet your expectations, giving your views and suggestions.
- Providing us with feedback on how we may improve our services, or how we can help to resolve a specific service problem.
- Treat the Shopping Centre facilities, equipment and property with due care.
- Complying with any directions or instructions given by staff.
How will we monitor this policy? We will:
- Make it easy for you to make a complaint, comment or suggestion.
- Monitor complaints to ensure we learn from our mistakes.
- Monitor our performance against these standards and policy.
- Train and support our staff in providing better customer service.